Disclosure: When you purchase a service or a product through our links, we sometimes earn a commission.
SitAndSearch runs through commissions
We earn commissions from some of the services/products recommended on this site. To run this website sitandsearch.com and keep you upto date with latest information, we are affiliated and earning commissions from some of the products/services listed on this site.
If you will make a purchase from the following web hosting through our referral links, we earn a commission from provider.
This only happens when you click on our affiliate links (here’s more information on affiliate marketing) and make a purchase following web hosting services, domain registrars and website builders listed on our site:
- HostGator (HostGator.com)
- Bluehost (Bluehost.com)
- Hostinger (Hostinger.com)
- SiteGround (SiteGround.com)
- A2 Hosting (A2Hosting.com)
- iPage (iPage.com)
- InMotion Hosting (InMotionHosting.com)
- GreenGeeks (GreenGeeks.com)
- GoDaddy (GoDaddy.com)
- CloudWays (CloudWays.com)
- Big Rock (https://www.bigrock.in)
- Reseller Club (https://india.resellerclub.com)
- Hosting Raja (https://www.hostingraja.in)
- HostSoch (https://www.hostsoch.in)
- MilesWeb (https://www.milesweb.in)
- Pro Hosty (https://prohosty.com)
- ClixSense (ysense) (https://www.ysense.com)
Note: We are also affiliated with hosting company’s sister websites like if we are affiliated with www.BlueHost.com that means we are also bound with www.BlueHost.in and all the domain extensions that relates to www.BlueHost.com
We feel that these products are actually better than the rest.
This also helps to keep our hosting reviews up-to-date. Reviewing web hosts can take a lot of time and money.
We need money to make engaging and Informational content for users.
It does not impact their rating or overall review(s) on our website.
Many services and product reviews on SitandSearch.com consist both cons and pros – so make sure you read through our reviews before buying.
Second, it wouldn’t hurt to read even more reviews online to make sure that the product or service is truly a good fit for you.
We’ve always believed in transparency on the web.
Secondly, we really want to be honest and upfront to our visitors.
No, it does not.